Baby Le Xin

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Smiling!

This was the very first time I witnessed Le Xin smiling at me......I was mad happy, nothing could describe my joy as a mother. Her irresistible social smile really warmed my heart, I really felt like the luckiest person on earth at that moment and even if you ask me to choose my life all over again...... I still want Le Xin to be my daughter and no one else....Aww~ So emotional suddenly!
 
Here's a cute video of Le Xin smiling when she was just 2 months old!
 

 
According to Ages and Stages by Karen Miller (One of my all time favourite Early Childhood Books) "Smiling is a critical step in the bonding process in which the baby captures any loving adult in the vicinity. A baby usually smile at almost any face that appears about one foot"

No comments:

Post a Comment