Baby Le Xin

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Printing Using Textile Balls

I bought these balls from Tampines N2 Shopping aka Tampines 201...

Not only are they good for throwing and catching, I can use them with Le Xin for art too.

Here's one learning experience we had!

Firstly, it was the painting of the ball. Le Xin chose to start off with pink.

She carefully printed the ball on a drawing board once she was done with the painting.

Observing what happened to the ball after she has printed it on the paper....


Next she chose another colour....

The last colour she chose was green....

Tada......beautiful ball printing created by my darling girl.......So proud of you!

It's cool using the simplest materials we can find at home to engage in an art activity. If we can do it, you can do it too! I hope you enjoy reading this short post! 
Ending this post with Le Xin's cute photo :)

Do you like my work? asked Le Xin

No comments:

Post a Comment