Baby Le Xin

Sunday 18 November 2012

Corridor Fun!

Remember the post of Le Xin playing with chalk at the corridor? Haha now the play at the corridor has extended to gardening.....and playing with bubbles and my little darling simply adores it...This is just a short post filled with happy moments of Le Xin playing at the corridor....

Gardening has become Le Xin's favourite past time.....she really love watering the plants....
 
And somehow she knows exactly what to do....which plants she has watered and which plant she has not!

I am simply captivated by how focused and engaged she looks......
 
It's not just about gardening and loving plant......as she was spraying the water... she was also refining her fine motor skills too :)
 
Next it's time for some bubble fun......with Daddy Scott!
 
As the bubbles appeared.....Daddy Scott sprayed the bubbles to burst them.....whahahahaa
 
Time for Daddy Scott to play too.....nontheless observing the bubbles was still be an enjoyable thing for Le Xin.....
 
For she knew she could catch them with her little fingers.....
 
When corridor fun is concern......Le Xin will not forget her purple friend too :)
 
Daddy Scott is always there to facilitate and guide her......
 
Which makes Le Xin a very confident driver......
 
And sometimes just being there to help her with the steering wheel....
 
when turning gets tough......
 
 
Things get a little more fun when Le Xin say Daddy sit....
 
As much we know Daddy Scott will not be able to fit into the car.....
 
He never fails her daughter just to see a smile on her face....
 
Now you know it's not easy being a father......
 
even if it means acting silly in front of your child.....
 
The role of a father is not just about being a bread winner or carrying or tossing your child high up in the air......Over the years ,especially in the Early Childhood field.... I have witnessed how Daddies are increasingly showing more support to the development of their child/children. They also realised the importance of their involvement in their child/children's lives. Just the other day, a dad who was about the same age as me came to my school with her daughter. He came with a thought of showing her daughter around before she officially joins my centre in the PG class in December. He truly amazed me with how he has interacted with his daughter.....In fact, he  even took out his HP to snap a few photos of the PG class. I knew that was not allowed and I should have stopped him but tell me how could I ever have the heart to do so when he said "I will flash the photos of her class everyday and share with her about going to school so that she will not face separation anxiety when she joins in December.......Wow here I am talking about a Daddy who goes through such an extra mile for her daughter!!! I often talk about how my dad has been my greatest inspiration in many of the things I am doing now as an ECE....and I thank God for that.....above all.... it just proves to show how both Men and Women are equally important when it comes to being there for their child/children.


No comments:

Post a Comment