Baby Le Xin

Friday 30 November 2012

Le Xin's First Fieldtrip - Kids Explorer

It's a pity that I couldn't join Le Xin for her first fieldtrip, Daddy Scott went with her instead. I was tied up with too many things that I need to complete in school, Portfolio and the preparation for the spring cleaning Sobz....Nonetheless, I was happy that Le Xin has lots of fun with her friends at Down Town East.
Here are some of the photos taken by Daddy Scott!
This was how the teachers make the children line up haha very cute isn't it?
An excited Le Xin who can't wait to get into Kids Explorer


Puffer Train Puffer Train too too too!
Let's ensure all the children drink lot's of water before sending them off to play....

First up, the children were playing in a pool of coloured ball, we have these balls at home too right Le Xin?

Swimming through a pool of balls......Hooray!

Look at how happy Le Xin was.......haha must have been very fun I guess!

The staff of Down Town East was carrying Le Xin so that she can throw the ball in.

Swimming back to the "shore" haha
Time for some good climbing.....
Look how flexible her leg is :p
I really like this photo, it displayed Le Xin's confidence, when I saw this pic I asked Daddy Scott So you mean she was walking behind her teacher and she didn't cry or make any noise? Daddy Scott answered Ya, she just walk behind like NO BIG DEAL hahahahaha Maybe she knew that Daddy Scott was behind her :p
Climbing in.....
Climbing up........
Sliding down....
Hey come on, come up who else is joining me?
Slow and Steady....
Have a little break.....
Having fun with the hopscotch
Puffer Train again to go out.....Can you spot my little darling? haha she looks so small among the rest and I love her cute blue socks!
Time for lunch let's try the nugget first.......yummy!
Wow it taste so much better than I thought hmmmmmm~
Finally had a chance to eat fries.....hehe mummy and mama not around Yahooooo~

Le Xin my cute little xiao hua mao..... Look at the spaghetti sauce all over her mouth whahaha

According to Kindergarten Curriculum Guide "Fieldtrip is important as it allows the children to acquire and validate information from on-site visit. It promotes respect, appreciation and a sense of wonder for the world around them. Fieldtrip also provide opportunities for children to interact, cooperate and communicate with one another."

I could tell the from the photos that Le Xin was really enjoying herself during the fieldtrip and I am sure she will look forward to the next outing....If Mummy can take leave by then, I will definitely join you okay? Apart from having fun playing at Kids Explorer and enjoying all the yummy food prepared by the school during lunch, the other reason why Le Xin came back home from the fieldtrip with a smiling face was because
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
HAHAHA Le Xin managed to persuade Daddy Scott to buy her a Barney plush toy!

:p clever girl you are:)

Seeya!


No comments:

Post a Comment