Baby Le Xin

Saturday 7 September 2013

Le Xin turns 3

Le Xin turns 3 :)

Here's what we did on her birthday.....

Say hi to her favourite Courtesy Lion!

Went to KFC for breakfast.....

Sat on Daddy's shoulder yippee :)

Had her first cable car ride...

Quite scary for Le Xin :p

Don't worry, I will protect you said Daddy Scott

Le Xin and Mummy in the cable car....

Hey Le Xin take a look....what's that? asked Daddy Scott

Bird's eye view of Sentosa!

Le Xin saw something that made her excited!

Dolphins!!!

I love this photo of Le Xin and Daddy Scott because it looks quite funny! *Look at what Le Xin was grabbing* whahaha :)

 Lake of Dreams

MummyT2X and Le Xin in front of the fountains...

Marine Life Park :)

DaddyScott was showing Le Xin the various sea creatures...

What's that big sea creature on top?

Kampong days with DaddyScott...

Kampong Days with MummyT2X...

Hooray!!!!
What's that below my feet?

Amazement!

Excitement!!!

WOSC---- World of Sea Creatures!

A big kiss from DaddyScott!!!

Felt so loved!!!

Yes I like it :)

So please do it again....please....... whahahaha

What was Le Xin looking at?

She seemed quite frightened....
Come on it's just a starfish....it does even move......

Failed attempt to get her to touch....

To think we had queue up for so long......ya ya Le Xin just didn't have the courage to touch it....but that's okay we will try it the next time haha still a happy face after seeing DaddyScott scoffed at her...

Peace!

Le Xin wondering if she can enter into their kindom....

I could climb too!
Looking at the fishes swimming by.....

MummyT2X bought this for me!

At the big viewing gallery....

MummyT2X just like to camwhore......can't stand her :p

Too bad no matter how Mummy poses for the photos.....I am way cuter isn't it?

Yes and cheeky too!

Family photo!

Almost time to go home....here's another shot with Mummy.....

I can't see you.....can you see me?

This is the fish DaddyScott likes to catch! 

I am 3 today!

Wish Le Xin stay as cute as this forever and ever.......

Yes, always 3

But sometimes I want to be 2

I miss my chubby face when I was 2

Chose up shot......

Haha it doesn't really matter.......maybe I should just be the fishes....

Always nice and pretty.....

It's that how you think of  me?

Okay enough of being BHB....

I managed to "tax" my mummy another present!!!

Mad happy....it's a cute starfish *wink* *wink*

Another big smile :)

Next, we went to my MIL's place to get ready for the evening party! I couldn't believe Le Xin was still so active after a long day at Marine Life Park. I guess she kinda knew it was her birthday and no matter what she has to remain all active and excited!

My Little Princess...

Behold the strong and mighty!!!

A shot with Kaiting Jie Jie...

 Cousins...

Le Xin's Birthday Cake!

Preparing the candles....

Le Xin must be thinking.....Quick tell me when I can eat this ohhh man~

Cutie with her cousins......

 Are you ready?
Let's light the candle....

 Blowing the candles...
 Finally!!!!
 Le Xin feasting her cake!

 Family Shot!

On her way home.....Le Xin had a great time playing with a camera toy with her cousins in my sister's car! 

What a long day we had doing various fun activities. We had a simple celebration as compared to last year but it felt like it was double the fun because now that she is 3, she has is more aware of her surrounding. She has a better idea of what a birthday celebration is all about, so I guess she really had a great time with us the whole day. I hope the Lord can continue to bless her to be a healthy, kind and happy child. 

Here's a quick flashback featuring photos of Le Xin that I have taken over the past 1 year. 


I chose Christina Perri's A Thousands Years as the background music because I really love one of the lyrics that says " All along I believe I would find you, time has bring your heart to me" As an early childhood educator I have taught so many kids before I gave birth to Le Xin and I used to fantasize having the coolest kid on earth and imagine how it would be like to nurture him/her and this has all come true because of Le Xin. Super duper love her and yes I will continue to love her for a thousand thousands... Thank you Lord for bring Le Xin to my life...

Happy Birthday Le Xin my darling girl.....I love you always - MummyT2X!

No comments:

Post a Comment