Baby Le Xin

Saturday 9 November 2013

Flower Wreath - A Test of Patience....

A random collection of an art learning experience that we had ,

This time Le Xin and I worked on creating a flower wreath.

Let's check out what we have done :)

Look so happy....You just do not know how many flowers you need to paint right?

MummyT2X   cut out egg carton which looks like this...

Just give each side a little bend and it does look like a flower isn't it?

Le Xin began to paint.....choosing pink as her first colour to work on....

MummyT2X helped to hold the petals....


Little fingers @ work!

Le Xin lifted the flower up for a better grip to paint...How smart of her!

Then she just kept painting with different colours......

Final one - Blue Flower....

Tada.....aren't they beautiful? All painted by my precious darling girl!

We thought it would be cool to add a small white circle in the middle to beautify the flowers...

Le Xin helping to put the double sided tape beneath the flowers....

Then she went on to help out with the pasting.....Good effort!

Mummy look, I finished pasting said Le Xin

This activity is relatively simple and a good way to get Le Xin to focus on painting a given object.

I personally think she was quite patient when it comes to painting all the flowers....

I mean painting 7 flowers continuously all by herself  for her age was quite amazing... Or was it just me being a proud Mummy :p (if you are reading this part....you can just ignore me totally) hahaha Well, Le Xin will always be perfect in my eyes...pardon me it's eyes of the beholder......

I like how she kept saying finished after she has painted each flower...



In fact. when she was pasting the white paper onto the flower she also tried to ask me to be involved....I think all the reminders of asking her to use her words really helped... Taking delight in all her big and small achievements.... Words just can't sum up my happiness....

To my little cutie pie....

I love you so much Le Xin definitely more than the MOON and BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment