Baby Le Xin

Monday 18 March 2013

Review on Legoland @ Johor Part 1

During the March vacation, we went on a family trip to Legoland....I was trying to ask around to find out if Legoland is a suitable place for a  2.5 years old toddler to visit, but seriously I couldn't source any single review online and since I have visited the place with Le Xin haha I think I should just write my own review :)

Does this somewhat look magnificent? It truly is and you can't help but admire the hard work of those people who made this possible.
 
 Unfortunately the sun was burning hot that you can't even stand there for a minute or two to enjoy the beautiful scenery, we had to quickly snap those photos and madly rush to find a place for shelter.
 
Legoland will be a very nice place to visit if.....there are more shelter and benches that visitors can rest. Afterall it's JB we are talking about, just like SG which has very hot weather!
 
Even though I put lots of sunscreen for Le Xin, I had to put her in the stroller to protect her from the hot sun! Kiasu Mummy who wants Le Xin to be Snow White forever ---> I am joking okay!
 
But you know.......toddlers will always be toddlers and she.....
 
protested of course, Mummy Mummy I want to come down, I want to walk said Le Xin :(
 
 
She became quite cranky that my sister had to bribe her with Mamee...haha
 
If you were to ask me now will I ever bring Le Xin to Legoland again? My answer is definitely NO and I will insist that you don't try to be funny (like me) by bringing a child below the age of 5 to a place like Legoland! It's not that there is nothing fun to play in Legoland, there are indeed some cute rides and nice things to look at but the killing weather is good enough to drive you and your family nuts. I need to be fair too, perhaps it's not all year round the weather will be hot like the day that I went but sorry I do not wish to risk it, I do not wish to 赔钱来受罪 again! Haha!
 
You need to read on to find out why?
 
The first ride that we explored was the tea-cup ride (Legoland style of course) Le Xin couldn't reach the min height limit and she had to stay at one corner with my sister while......
 
Mummy and Daddy hop on to enjoy the ride :p
 
Next, I went for a spinning ride where I was shot with water.  Daddy Scott was not interested to play (he was scared of getting wet) and of course Le Xin was unable to join in because of height limit AGAIN! haiz...This ride was not really fun, just going round and round and you can't wait for it to stop because you just practically stood there (with nothing much to do) and I really wonder why the queue was soooo long....
 
Then we went on to play the next ride......Roller Coaster! I was feeling super bad deep inside because it seemed like most of the rides my poor Le Xin couldn't join us and to top it off......
 
a timid Mummy didn't bring justice to this supposingly fun experience! I was screaming all the way.....I guess this was the best ride I had in Legoland but definitely not the best in my life!
 
Phew, managed to find a place with shelter and was soooo much cooler.....I would say this was like a sitting cum waiting area where children can work on some lego pieces...
 
Le Xin was observing Tricia jie jie
 
The three of them were quite engaged....I guess children still prefer hands on materials.
 
Suddenly I saw Le Xin showing a letter C....guess what she was trying to tell me?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
Ohh! She was actually trying to show me the hands of a legoman picture which she saw... how cute!
 
Seriously, I wasn't trying to be mean but the one and only thing I like most about Legoland was..... their TOILET! Super clean, super child friendly, super cooling and super duper colourful and cute!
 
Wow! I finally found a sink of my height hooray :)
 
Le Xin placed her hands below the dryer and was amazed her hands were dried after a while. You look Mummy, my hands dry "oh-la-dee" commented Le Xin :) Can you stop being speaking Singlish Le Xin? Please don't learn from your mum and dad ....whahaha bleah :p
 
My lovely Tri Tri and my baby Le Xin!
 
My sister trying out the merry go round with her family :) Both her children passed the heigh limit except Le Xin Aww~ so frustrating to see Le Xin just sitting at a corner to wait for us, poorthing :(
 
A silly me who just focused on taking photos of  the two of them so much so that I've totally forgotten to take a picture of the entire dinosaur~ Fortunately, I managed to capture Le Xin's smile!
 
Just before you assume that I am now an ANTI-LEGOLAND person  or pehaps thought that almost all our our experiences at Legoland were nasty ones......eh actually I need to clarify....I don't feel that way at all!
 
 Come on.... we still enjoyed ourselves at the end of the day and we had some joyful experiences too. The fact that it was a family trip was a good reason why I strongly feel that this trip was still a memorable one. I just love to travel with my families....(both my family and my hubby's family)
 
Check out Review on Legoland Part Two (Coming soon I hope!) Sorry, I become super lazy to type long post these days as I am kind of hooked to playing games on ipad (which I feel very guilty about)  Alright, I will motivate myself to share how Le Xin finally found a place in Legoland where she had lot's of fun! As for the evaluation, which I usually write at the end of a post, hmmmmm let's leave that for Part 2....
 
Byeeeee.....eh nope......See you soon in the next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment