Baby Le Xin

Sunday 20 October 2013

Le Xin the Hairstylist

Let's find out how Le Xin fare as a hairstylist?

Shall we?

Ready go.......

The materials needed...

Don't I look cute with this.....I need my specs to see properly...

That's me isn't it? 

Ohh no...I don't think I can work on project  if I put this on....

Firstly let's do some pasting...

 That's my name

Putting glue on a piece of yarn.....

 Let's style my head...

Daddy it's your turn.....

I am going to make you look funny.....

Mummy has long hair....I think I need a longer yarn....

Ohh no I forgotten my fringe....haha all done!

Giving your hair a good press Mummy....

Let's start to paint....

I will paint my hair first....

Not a bad idea to be a Blondie...

Little fingers @ work...

I will use brown for Daddy's hair...

Opps I painted out of the line....

 Maybe it's a better idea if I just hold on to the yarn while painting...

Tada....My family with cool hairstyle....Nice?
I think I surpass David Gan :p

It's always a pleasure to observe Le Xin coming up with creations like these...You can try it too, just laminate a few photos and your child can do wonders with them which is completely based on his/her imagination.

Remember...

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. Your imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will" - George Bernard Shaw

Ending this post with my baby darling...

Sweet, everything can be stuck on, hope you get stuck on to my blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment