Baby Le Xin

Sunday 13 January 2013

Rolling Paint!

Just thought of trying out some rolling paint art which I saw on someone's blog! It's a good alternative to sponge painting which I tried out with Le Xin earlier on.... She appeared to enjoy  the learing process because it was simple and most importantly - FUN!

So these are the materials we need?
 
Mummy helped to wrap the toilet roll with bubble wrap 
|
|
|
V
Alright nicely wrapped, let's start!
 
Firstly, scoop a bit of green paint...
 
Hey, I don't think that's enough :o
 
I need to scoop a little more!
 
Stir and stir....
 
Start rolling.....
 
Wow look at the patterns that I have formed :)
 
How about working with blue paint now ^_^
 
I didn't take any photo after that because I was busy facilitating her and yes both her hands and my hands were filled with paint...
 
Haha that's true too :)
 
The joy of learning begins when you truly wants to enjoy and nothing else!
Not even when your hands look dirty right?
 
Yes indeed! Blue Hands said Le Xin

No comments:

Post a Comment