Baby Le Xin

Sunday 13 October 2013

Magic Fabric

One of my colleagues from Carpe Diem gave Le Xin a box of Magic Fabric for Children's Day!

Here's Le Xin exploring her gift and creating a cute looking dog....

I want to open up my present now....Quick snap a photo of my cutie face and  get going...

Wow so many stuff inside....

Let's stick this big blue piece on a black piece of paper....

Hmm.... how about a beautiful eye :)

The mouth....

I want to give my doggie a nice pink clothes....

All done... time to roll :)

So cute you see said Le Xin

Mummy this is the dog tail said Le Xin

Let's write the word dog on it....

Little hands @ work - Good tracing Le Xin :)

As the pre-cut fabrics were a little small for Le Xin's tiny fingers, she needed some help from me. All in all she still had a great time creating the cute dog. I particularly like how she patiently waited for me to remove the fabric for her to paste. This is learning, what you plan for your child to achieve often evolve into something else during the process... Sweet :)

Magic Fabric can be found in Toysrus, it comes in different design but I personally think it is more suitable for older kids say 6 years and above...

No comments:

Post a Comment