Baby Le Xin

Monday 30 September 2013

Funny Turkey!

Le Xin and I crafted a very funny turkey together....Couldn't really remember why we did it, perhaps it was just one of the random things we created!

Here's how we did it....

 Paint, brushes and a small basin of water for washing....

First was the painting of Le Xin's foot...She did it all by herself~ Well done my darling girl :)

Little hands @ Work

Getting ready to print her foot....


I need to step on the paper right? asked Le Xin

Mummy, I can do it let me wash the brush please said Le Xin

Anyone wants a chocolate foot?

Doing the cleaning up of her foot by herself....

Next, she went on with the painting of her hand....

Cleaning her hand after forming her hand print.....


All printed by Le Xin and nicely cut out by MummyT2X

Observing her prints.....

Putting glue to get everything nicely done up....

Then we added googly eyes and a funny mouth.....

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Ta Ta.......Our Funny Turkey :)

Looking nice and good......what big smile you have!

Always choose to spend  your time wisely with your child...

Ending this post with my favourite quote from  Diane Loomans entitled "If I Had My Child To Raise Over Again"

If I had my child to raise all over again,
I’d build self-esteem first, and the house later.
I’d finger-paint more, and point the finger less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I’d take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I’d take more hikes and fly more kites.
I’d stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I’d do more hugging and less tugging.

Act Now and Avoid Regrets!


No comments:

Post a Comment