Baby Le Xin

Sunday 9 December 2012

Outdoor Fun @ East Coast Park again....

Remember my previous post on East Coast Park.....here we are at the Beach once again! This time it's me, Le Xin and Daddy Scott! As usual the fun goes on.......

First up, it was some sandplay where Daddy Scott taught Le Xin how to use a sand mould...
 
As usual Le Xin appeared to enjoy scooping up the water with her watering can :)
 
As she waters the sand, I highlighted to her how the sand changes in colour and texture...
 
And we knew that Le Xin could not "tahan" anymore haha she really wanted to have some fun in the water....as she kept looking at the sea! So we changed her into her swimswim and she really looks freaking cute...so keep reading till the last part of this post okay?
 
Time to bring Le Xin to experience the waves .....it was MAD FUN!
 
After playing for a while I tried to convience her to come up to play with the sand again....as the wind was really strong....I was afraid that she will catch a cold but she kept turning back to look at the sea ohh nooooooo haha :)
 
Alright....I gave up! She kept pulling me back to the sea to play with her......
 
 
Le Xin bent down a few times to touch the water......it was a thrilling experience for her!
We do know that the waves in the sea is very much different from the water in a pool play for the movement of the waves kept her excited :p
 
The best shot that Daddy Scott took!
Reason Number 1: He chopped off my head whahahahha
Reason Number 2: The holding of hands reflect an unexplainable closeness of bonding!
 
Then he continued to take EMO shot again! Quite pro yeah next time whose wedding can look for MR Scott Koh whahaha! I deliberately changed the colour to black and white! My friends always say black and white photo with sepia and warmify effect makes the photo looks dreamy....thus giving an emotional feel to the photo.....actually the two of us were very hot! It's was still quite sunny :p
 
Next was Le Xin trying to balance in the water with some ballet movement and I praised her that she was so good because she could lift up her leg 90 degrees so she kept doing it to impress me funny right? Yahoooooo! That's the joy that you will receive when you spend your time with your child/children!!!!
 
I think Daddy Scott kept snapping photos of us like nobody's business even when we closed our eyes he still took photos of us....haha this photo looks like we are undergoing some kind of water baptism right? :p
 
I couldn't stop laughing at Le Xin who kept lying against me as if I was some kind of pillow LOL!
 
Le Xin must be thinking "Why you keep hiding at one corner to take photos of us instead of joining us in this fun chey! Daddy not sporting !"
 
Okay stop! Stop dragging me to the deeper part of the water.....I am scared!
But Mummy was so EVIL :[
 
Mummy: Come on it's not even scary!
Le Xin: Ehhh!!! (Not convienced look)
Mummy:  Too bad :p
 
There is something good about outdoor play indeed. Firstly it allows children to get some fresh air, can you imagine children being constrained in a HDB flat playing the whole day? Outdoor play also helps children to develop an increasing awareness of the natural environment around them. It encourages physical activities, care for the environment and much more......According to research, children who enjoy outdoors have a higher likelihood to enjoy outdoor endeavours when they grow up.
 
When Le Xin went outdoor for a play be it the playground, in the garden or even at the beach....I could see so much joy and laughter in her. I am not an outdoor person. I hate the Sun, but I am thankful that my job as an early childhood educator changes my perception about outdoors.....I still do not take delights in hiking, gardening, jogging, mountain climbing, swimming and etc.... but I do really love and enjoy all the outdoor experiences with children especially catching. I simply love running around with the children in the field and observing butterfly in the garden and many more.......and yes! I love the beach.....It's definitely more exciting and happening than my clubbing experiences at club and pubs during my younger days :p
 
So what's next? I really want to bring my Baby darling to the zoo.......ohh~~~ It's going to be SO FUN!!! Ohhhhh before I forget......I am suppose to end my post with a SUPER DUPER CUTE PHOTO of Le Xin isn't it?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
playing hard to get still......
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
Okay I will stop being irritating and childish :p
 
I will throw my clip at you if you say I am not cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment