Baby Le Xin

Thursday 8 August 2013

Painting - The Clouds

I have been observing  Le Xin painting on her easel board for the longest time. However in this observation, she painted very differently. I felt it was so amazing and I knew I have to blog about it :)

I have added bells to her paintbrushes...

Wow I can see the bells said Le Xin


Shake, shake, shake said Le Xin (kind of a natural response isn't it?)



Dipping her paintbrush into the black paint, she started painting...

Painting up and down....

Little Hand @ Work :)

Pop the black paint brush into a plastic container after use...

Capping....

Decided to use blue as the next colour...

Continued with the painting...

I saw her painting quite differently on that day, so I asked Le Xin Could you share with Mummy what are you painting? Le Xin replied Clouds Mummy, going to rain already, a lot of clouds are moving... Where are these clouds going to asked Mummy. They are going somewhere far said Le Xin. Hence using painting as a way to represent her ideas and thoughts and I find this extremely interesting to watch...

The back view of my little darling :)

When Le Xin focus on what she is doing, she looks so attractive :)

She paused to look at her work several times before she continued...I find that there's so much thinking going on as she was painting...

Feeling the gaps...

Nicely done!

Probably one of  Le Xin's most beautiful painting.The Clouds that what Le Xin calls it :)

Pablo Picassa's famous quote that EVERY CHILD IS BORN AN ARTIST depicts how every child is unique yet capable of representing his/her own ideas when engaging in arts... I also read somewhere the problem with this quote is how to remain as an artist when the child grows up. Many at times, adults are just too keen to alter the children's thinking....putting lots of red tapes as restrictions to re frame the child's mind and this can be quite sad.

I hope I can continue to embrace Le Xin's creativity even as she grows up...ending this post with a short video of her at "work" haha! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment